Friday, August 20, 2010

Successful Strategies for Divorce, If You Have No Conscience or Sense of Decency






I have been wanting to prepare a posting entitled "Successful Strategies for Divorce, If You Have No Conscience or Sense of Decency" for years, but have been too busy to organize for this purpose until now.

Because political correctness has all but surely killed any appreciation for satire and thus also scared witless anyone who might wish to write satirically, before I go any further I must make the following disclaimer:  

With my blog posting(s) under the title of "Successful Strategies for Divorce, If You Have No Conscience or Sense of Decency," I am not encouraging anyone to engage in dishonest, illegal or other wrongful behavior in divorce.  My purpose of such a blog posting or postings on the subject is quite the contrary, i.e., to utilize irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like to expose, denounce, and deride inequitable behavior in divorce and those who engage in it.  By exposing such misconduct I hope to help in its eradication.


To continue reading, please visit http://www.divorceutah.com/successful-strategies-for-divorce-if-you-have-no-conscience-or-sense-of-decency/

      No comments: